The London Vascular Units at St Thomas, St Marys, St Georges and the Royal Free London will host the annual London Aortic Symposium on Thursday 12th and Friday 13th October 2017 at RSA House.
Details on this Flyer
The annual meeting of all major London Vascular Centres will bring together a national and international faculty known to be key opinion leaders in aortic intervention and experts at the cutting edge of aortic treatment methods, surgery, and training. The programme will provide high quality education and learning within this specialist field.
● Imaging of aneurysms: An ‘evidence based’ approach
● Juxtarenal aneurysms: How I do it
● Challenging aneurysms: How should I manage them?
● Video Tips and Tricks on Percutaneous Access; Iliac Branch Grafts and Cannulation of the contralateral limb
● Preparing to be a consultant: Configuration and commission of vascular services & preparing for the exam
This meeting will bring together leading experts in all areas of aortic intervention.
Ian Loftus, St George's Hospital
Mike Jenkins, St Mary's Hospital
Rick Gibbs, St Mary's Hospital
Rachel Bell, Guy's & St Thomas' Hospital
Bijan Modarai, Guy's & St Thomas' Hospital
Tara Mastracci, Royal Free London