Are you interested in a career in radiology, cardiology or surgery?
Following the huge success of the previous UKETS events (check out the video by clicking here), we are happy to announce our next event:
"Foundations in Endovascular Practice"
This course is aimed at Foundation Trainees (F1/F2) interested in core principles that underpin endovascular practice no matter what your chosen specialty. The UKETS "Foundations in Endovascular Practice" gives candidates an early exposure to exposure to this exciting and rapidly evolving field.
Our manifesto is:
“Safe access, safe navigation, safe closure”
The day has been designed by specialists from cardiology, interventional radiology and vascular surgery. It will focus on hands on simulation training to promote these fundamental principles.
- A friendly environment to explore a new and exciting therapy
- Train on state of the art high fidelity endovascular simulators
- Explore your career choice with lectures from cardiologists, radiologists and vascular surgeons
- Gain hands on experience with the latest devices aimed to enhance safe arterial access and closure
- Chat with experts and trainees from your chosen speciality to share ideas
- An opportunity to demonstrate commitment to your chosen specialty.
No or limited experience in endovascular practice is needed! This course is perfect for candidates looking to get more information about radiology/cardiology/vascular surgery while developing an introduction to endovascular practice. The course aims to increase candidate confidence, enhance patient safety and promote the ongoing use of simulation which is set to take an ever increasing role in endovascular education.
This course is in high demand, so please book early to avoid disappointment.
Please register here: https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/ukets-foundations-in-endovascular-practice-tickets-44491144210