Sunshine Coast University Hospital Vascular & Endovascular Fellowship Feb 2019/20, Queensland, Australia - Closing date 30th October 2018
Sunshine Coast University Hospital Vascular & Endovascular Fellowship Feb 2019/20
Birtyna, Sunshine Coast, Queensland
- 12 month fellowship funded position for FRACS Vascular or equivalent international qualifications to commence Feb 2019.
- Progressive vascular and endovascular surgery unit with hybrid vascular elective theatre 4 times weekly, on site vascular ultrasound laboratory, vascular clinics and busy trauma service. Gain experience in vascular ultrasound, open & peripheral endovascular techniques, percutaneous EVAR, iliac branched & TEVAR devices, embolization procedures.
- Opportunity to live within the beautiful Sunshine Coast, Queensland which is 90 minutes from Brisbane. Local attractions Fraser Island, Noosa, Rainbow Beach.
- Closing date 30th October 2018, international candidates will have telephone interview if selected.
- Please email queries, up to date CV & two recent Vascular Surgery references to:
Clinical Director Dr Jill O’Donnell FRACS Vascular FRCSI (Gen Surg & Vascular)
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org